- Weaver, B.A.A., Silk, A.D., Montagna, C., Verdier-Pinard, P. and Cleveland, D.W. (2007). Aneuploidy acts both oncogenically and as a tumor suppressor. Cancer Cell 11, 25-36.
- Yamanaka, K., Chun, S.J., Boillee, S., Fujimori, N., Yamashita, H., Gutmann, D.H., Misawa, H., Takahashi, R., and Cleveland, D.W. (2008). Astrocytes as determinants of disease progression in inherited ALS. Nat. Neurosci. 11, 251-253.
- Kulukian, A., Han, J.-S. and Cleveland, D.W. (2009). Catalytic amplification by unattached kinetochores of a diffusible wait anaphase inhibitor requires a Mad2 template to prime BubR1 for Ccd20 binding. Dev. Cell. 16, 105-117.
- Foltz, D.R., Jansen, L.E.T., Bailey, A.O., Yates, J.R, Wood, S., Basset, E.A., Black, B.E., and Cleveland, D.W. (2009). Centromere specific assembly of CENP-A nucleosomes is mediated by HJURP. Cell 137, 472-484.
Lagier-Tourenne, C. and Cleveland, D.W. (2009). Rethinking ALS: the FUS about TDP-43. Cell 136, 1001-1004.
- Kim, Y., Holland, A.J., Lan, W. and Cleveland, D.W. (2010). Aurora kinases mediate chromosome congression through regulation of CENP-E. Cell, in press.